Peter Pauper Press
DOT JOURNALING : HANNAH BEILENSON
We occasionally take pre-orders for items that are coming soon to WashiGang. Please check the product description for expected ship dates for any pre-order items.
We recommend placing pre-orders in a separate order, as we will only ship your order when all items are in stock. If you would like to order in-stock items to ship immediately, please place a separate order for these.
Learn to dot journal! Author and avid dot journaler Hannah Beilenson makes it easy and accessible. This beginner's guide allows you to discover:
- The benefits of dot journaling.
- Tools and materials you might find helpful.
- Planning styles and techniques.
- Ideas for yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily plans.
- Ideas for trackers, lists, and more!
- Get creative with washi tape, lettering, and stencils.
This unique interactive book even provides practice outlines and practice space so you can be inspired to try some of the bullet journaling ideas yourself!
Sturdy hardcover book lies flat so you can practice dot journaling techniques easily within its pages.
Book measures 7.5" wide x 9.5" high. Full colour throughout.