Peter Pauper Press
BRUSH LETTERING FROM A TO Z : EMMA WITTE
We occasionally take pre-orders for items that are coming soon to WashiGang. These products will be labeled as 'PRE-ORDER' in the product title. Please check the product description for expected ship dates for any pre-order items.
We recommend placing pre-orders in a separate order, as we will only ship your order when all items are in stock. If you would like to order in-stock items to ship immediately, please place a separate order for these.
This fun and thorough introduction is perfect for anyone who's seen brush-lettered art and wondered how it's done.
- The author takes you from brush lettering basics to its amazing possibilities!
- Start with the staple strokes that are the foundation of brush lettering, then progress to forming letters, words, and finished pieces.
- Learn different lettering styles and how to combine them.
- Pick up tips and tricks for embellishing your lettering and arranging your words to create maximum impact.
- Experiment with advanced techniques and tools such as flourishing, 'fauxligraphy', depth effects, watercolour, paint brushes, and more.
- Finally, try out your newfound skills on a bunch of awesome brush lettering projects to create for friends and family, or simply to keep for yourself.
- You'll be wielding your brush pen like a pro in no time!
- Full-colour throughout.
- 176 pages.
- Book measures 7-1/2" wide x 9-1/2" high.