Peter Pauper Press
HAND-LETTERING GUIDEBOOK BY MEGAN WELLS
We occasionally take pre-orders for items that are coming soon to WashiGang. These products will be labeled as 'PRE-ORDER' in the product title. Please check the product description for expected ship dates for any pre-order items.
We recommend placing pre-orders in a separate order, as we will only ship your order when all items are in stock. If you would like to order in-stock items to ship immediately, please place a separate order for these.
Hand-lettering has taken the creative world by storm! Learn the basics of drawing letters and words with this fun, accessible, and interactive book.
- Learn five major hand-lettering styles, then transform your writing into art.
- Practice pages allow you space to master each letter in every style.
- Sections demonstrate how to embellish your letters, mix different styles for emphasis and flare, add decorative effects like shading, and combine text and illustration.
- Easy-to-follow tutorials and sections to trace, colour, or complete make hand-lettering approachable for anyone.
- Project ideas demonstrate ways to brighten everyday items, create striking art, and add a meaningful touch to gifts through hand-lettering.
- Full-colour illustrations and photos throughout.
- 160 pages.
- 7-1/2 inches wide by 9-1/2 high.
- By popular Florida-based illustrator and designer Megan Wells.