PLAN A HAPPY LIFE BOOK
We occasionally take pre-orders for items that are coming soon to WashiGang. These products will be labeled as 'PRE-ORDER' in the product title. Please check the product description for expected ship dates for any pre-order items.
We recommend placing pre-orders in a separate order, as we will only ship your order when all items are in stock. If you would like to order in-stock items to ship immediately, please place a separate order for these.
Today's everyday life can be busy, but it doesn't have to be mundane or chaotic! Stephanie Fleming, the creator of The Happy Planner knows that the secret to living a happy life is all in the planning. A life bursting at the seams with purpose, fun, and work worth doing doesn't just happen: you have to plan for it.
Plan a Happy Life includes strategies, systems, and methods for permanently getting organised, prioritising what's most important to you, and living intentionally. Here you'll find great ideas for:
- Celebrating the ordinary (dance party in the kitchen, anyone?).
- Discovering new ways to serve others (that will fit into a busy schedule).
- Finding your happy even on the tougher days.
- Making the most effective lists (hint: it involves stickers).
- Filling your life with gratitude.
- Controlling your calendar so you can live each day fully--and colourfully! (a step-by-step guide).
- And much more happy planning (seriously, you have to plan fun in your life!).
Make the most of your most valuable resource--time--and have a blast doing it with Plan a Happy Life.