Reading Journal Stamp Set New
Whether you're a seasoned bookworm or a novice in the world of literature or a crafting queen or king, these bookish stamps will soon become your loyal companion. Embrace the unknown, explore the untouched, and unlock the enigmatic messages that lie within. Revel in the magic of storytelling and the allure of undiscovered realms with this exceptional set of stamps, transforming your Reading Journal into a sanctuary of untold wonders.
This selection of Reading stamps includes blank book covers and spines, a star rating stamp and some books with open pages.
What can I use my stamps for?
Honestly? Whatever you want! The possibilities go as far as your imagination can take you. Anything based around paper is a no brainer, but I've even heard of people using them for baking before!? Just be sure to give them a good clean if you do. Ink on your cookies? No thanks!
Here are some suggestions if you're stuck!
- Letter making
- Business Cards
- Card making
- Wrapping Paper
- Baking (as long as your stamp is clean!)
- Kids activities
Oh also, you can colour them in which is also pretty fun!
- 11 x Rubber Stamps
- Wooden backings
- Ink not included
- Original Quirky illustrations
How to use your stamps
Stamping is easy! But there is also a technique to it! Thankfully the technique is easy to learn but just make sure you do some practicing before you go stamping in your pretty journals : )
- Practice on some scrap paper first!
- Make sure the ink pad and stamping canvas is on a flat and even surface.
- Firmly hold your rubber stamp and press gently and evenly onto the ink pad.
- Don't press the rubber stamp too hard against the ink pad as you will get ink on the rest of the rubber stamp.
- Press rubber stamp on paper with the same steadiness as the ink pad. Enough pressure to leave ink, but not enough for the edges to leave a mark.
- Remember to press your stamp at a completely horizontal angle so it evenly applies the ink to the surface.
How to care for your stamps
Caring for your rubber stamps is important if you want to keep them in good knick for many years to come! Follow these recommendations to make sure you're getting the most out of your stamps.
- Clear the excess ink from the stamps by repeatedly pressing the stamp/s against a scrap piece of paper.
- Use a sponge or gentle cloth with warm soapy water to clean the rubber surface.
- Use a toothbrush if you need to get into smaller crevices on the rubber stamp.
- Pat dry with a dry cloth and make sure no lint or other particles are left on the rubber surface.
- Store away safely away in a clean and dry environment away from sunlight.
- Use alcohol free baby wipes after each stamp use to prevent ink build up between uses.
Do you love stickers? Us too! That is why we include a free sticker with every order!
Want even more fun in your mailbox? Spend $75* and we'll also include a free roll of washi tape in your package. Super cool, right?! You can check out this month's designs on our socials or by clicking on your shopping cart.
*$75 order spend is based on your order sub-total after discount codes have been applied, and before shipping fees are added.
Get your stationery sooner! We ship within 1-2 business days, often same day! The exception to this is during peak times or product launches, when we aim to ship within 2-3 business days.
We ship with Australia Post and you will receive a tracking number for your package. All orders include postal insurance.
How You Can Help
Please do your best to make sure your address details are correct and provided in full when placing your order. If your package is returned due to an incomplete or incorrect address, you will be required to pay a new shipping fee for us to re-send your order.
You can use our handy shipping calculator on the cart page to check the shipping cost to your location. We ship to Australia, New Zealand & the United States.
Want free shipping? Join our WashiGang Rewards program for exclusive rewards such as free shipping offers, order discounts and stationery freebies.
Click & Collect
Pick up from our Gold Coast warehouse is available and can be selected at the checkout. Pick up hours are Mon-Wed 10am-3pm and Friday 10am-2pm (closed Thursday). Pick up details will be emailed to you when your order is ready, usually within 24-48 hours.
Love them, especially as they're for my reading journal