Spring is here! And so is our hay fever! That doesn't mean we can't have fun and enjoy all of the flower stickers! (Stickers don't give you hay fever!)
The WashiGang team picked some fresh flower stickers just for you! These are a few of our staff faves. Which ones are your favourite?
Spring Floral Stickers to decorate your planners and journals:
1. The Happy Planner Value Pack Stickers - Seasonal Florals
2. Mo.Card Transparent Pressed Botanical Stickers
3. Floral Postage Stamp Flake Stickers
4. Appree Pressed Flower Stickers: Rose of Sharon
5. BGM Transparent Deco Stickers - Morning Courtyard (Pink)
6. Candy Poetry Flower Breeze Transparent Stickers - Yellow
7. Candy Poetry Flower Breeze Transparent Stickers - Tulips
8. Live Love POSH Blooming Blossoms Sticker Book
Don't forget to check out the floral section on our website for more spring floral goodness: https://www.washigang.com/collections/floral
With the weather starting to get warmer, birds (and swoopy magpies) in the air, and all of the flowers blooming, we're dreaming of spring days! What are you planning this spring? Check out this gorgeous Spring Bucket List spread by @pagesbykc on Instagram.
Here is our WashiGang Spring Bucket List:
1. Bake a strawberry cake! (Strawberries are so cheap at the moment!)
2. Try not to get swooped by a magpie this spring!
3. Use all of the floral stickersin your journals and planners.
4. Have a picnic! (If you're in lockdown, why not picnic in the back yard or on your balcony?)
5. Walk barefoot on the grass.
6. Make a smoothie!
7. Try this simple Cherry Blossom doodle tutorial by Doodles by Sarah: https://youtu.be/BTj6IyyhqAM
8. Now the weather is warming up, it's time to get back into some yoga! Why not start a fitness planner?
9. Go bird watching. (Or enjoy some cute bird stickers)
10. Spring cleaning time! (Do you need help with a checklist?)
11. Create a butterfly and bee themed spread.
12. Take a walk in nature!
13. Pick some flowers next time you're out walking and make a bouquet.
14. Start a guided wellness journal to spring clean your mindset.
15. Watch the sunrise.
Yay! We hope you are in the mood for spring, now!
Don't forget to show us your spring themed bucket lists and planner and journal spreads by tagging @washigang on Instagram.