We're getting super excited to start packing your Christmas and Holiday orders!! This got us all thinking about our own wish lists!! If we could pick anything in the store for ourselves... what would it be? Well, let us tell you, we have had lots of time to think about it while packing your orders. hehe.
We all picked a few of our favourite things from the shop to make our own WashiGang staff gift guide! What's on your dream wish list?
Hi Gang! It’s Shannon here and if you didn’t know already, I am a little obsessed with cats, cute stationery, the colour yellow & all the things to keep me organised while running WashiGang day-to-day. My #1 pick for Christmas gift giving are the collapsible storage crates - they pack flat to make gift wrapping super easy, come in heaps of fun colours, and can be used to store anything and everything. My next pick is the Kawaii Kitties Colouring Book - this would make a great gift for the cat lover or creative person in your life! You could also team it with the Furukawa Paper ‘Cat’ Patterned Paper and Mini Letter Writing Set for a fun gift pack (ps. these mini letter writing sets are also perfect for Secret Santa gifts or a cute stocking filler!). My final gift pick are the Mossery dot grid notebooks - these would be perfect for work colleagues, or that person in your life who loves journaling or note-taking (and you could pair it with a colourful pen).
1. Collapsible Storage Crates - Small Size
2. Mossery Threadbound Dot Grid Notebook - Lemon Tree
3. Furukawa Paper Works Co. 'Me Time' Patterened Paper Pack - Cat & Coffee Mini Letter Writing Set - Cat
4. Kawaii Kitties Colouring - Colour Super-Cute Cats in All Their Glory
Hi, I'm Bec! I pick and pack your orders at WashiGang, amongst admin and receiving fun goodies. I'm a bit more of an old soul who leans towards a vintage aesthetic, loves letter writing, journaling and the colour yellow! I picked the Odyssey Confections Watercolour Pan Set for journaling and documenting fun things that happen in my day and it also matches the Yellow Rhodia Notebook (my favourite colour). I've picked the Pen Pouch to keep my fun coloured pens in, it's practical and I love the yellow flowers. I'd love to use the Celestial Dreams Water Colour washi tapes for journaling and to send samples to my Pen Pals (as I love to showcase Australian brands).
1. Prima Marketing Confections Watercolour Pan Set - Odyssey
2. Rhodia Rhodiarama A5 Dot Grid Notebook - Daffodil
3. Good Life by Yusuke Yonezu Pen Pouch
4. That's Lovely Dear Celestial Dreams Full Washi Tape Set - (White & Gold Foil)
Hello! I'm WashiGang's content creator, Harry the Chiahuahua's mum and a creative person, who loves to paint and draw! So, I've picked a few of my favourite special art supplies, from WashiGang, for my Wishlist. I love colour and to play with new art supplies, so a big box of KARIN BrushMarker Pens in all of the colours and a high quality, large Karetake Gansai Tambi Water Colour Set is my dream gift! I'd have so much fun testing out all of these new colours! The KARIN BrushMarker Pens would be perfect for illustrating on the go and I'd love to work on some more detailed artworks with the Karetake Gansai Tambi Water Colour Set. I'm also a big notebook fanatic and love to try out different notebooks. I'm so keen to try out the Dingbats* Pro Notebook, as I've heard so many great things about its archival quality paper for painting and drawing. I've also done a few pen tests on the new Rhodia notebooks and the paper is so thin, but has no bleed or ghosting, my pick would be turquoise (my favourite colour), but there are lots of vibrant colours in the range to choose from. It's also super portable, so would be a great notebook for creative ideas on the go! I'd be excited to receive any of these gifts, as they're all very practical and fun gifts for an artsy type person!
1. KARIN BrushMarker PRO Brush Pen Mega Box 72 Colours + 3 Blenders
2. Kuretake Gansai Tambi Water Colour Palette 48 Colours
3. Dingbats* Pro B5 160gsm Dot Grid Notebook - Cactus
4. Rhodia Rhodiarama A5 Dot Grid Notebook - Turquoise
Hi, I'm Emma! I'm an order packer at WashiGang! Most of what I've picked is for what I do for my work, at my own creative business. Starting with the stamp block and black ink, they would be on my wish list because I can never have enough stamping supplies! The density of the VersaMagic Dew Drop Chalk Ink is my favourite out of all of the inks that I've tried. The Live Love POSH Blooming Blossoms Sticker Book is my current go to for layering on my gift tags and post cards. The vibrancy of the colours and transparent backgrounds give a really stunning result. My kids love my Sakura Moonlight Gel Pens because the colours are beautiful and bright and they always steal my pens, so I'd love another pack for myself. They also stand out beautifully when writing on card. I've picked a selection of some of my favourite washi tapes, because you can never have enough washi tape and I always like to have a selection of different brands, especially the florals, for using on all of my gift cards and when sending parcels! I like creating fun happy mail!
1. Live Love POSH Blooming Blossoms Sticker Book
2. Sakura Moonlight Gel Pens - 10 Colours
3. BGM Japan Large Acrylic Stamp Block & VersaMagic Dew Drop Chalk Ink - Midnight Black
4. Cute Washi & Packaging Tape Collection:
- Kraft Paper Tape - Graph
- Neutral Butterfly Washi Tape
- World Craft Packaging Tape - Flower
- Satohom x Papier Platz Washi Tape - Watercolour Floral
- Perforated Stamp Washi Tape - Floral Postage
- Furukawa Paper Works Co. 'Me Time' Washi Tape - Flower Garden
- Furukawa Paper Works Co. 'Me Time' Washi Tape - Stationery Elf + Tape
We had lots of fun picking our own dream Christmas stationery gifts! After making these wish lists... we're starting to think they won't be wish lists any more! It's so hard working at WashiGang and not coming home with our favourite finds every day.
We'd love to know what's on your WashiGang stationery wish list! Let us know your dream wish list in the comments. Maybe Santa will find out what you've been wishing for.