1. Gift Tags:
- Cut your own gift tags out of card (or purchase a pre-cut pack).
- Add your favourite stamps & stickers, such as our Peter Pauper Press Christmas Clear Stamps OR these cute festive stickers!
- Add a strip of Christmas washi tape
- Add fun twine and ribbons
- Create your design using festive , sparkly or skinny washi tapes.
- Add messages using your favourite brush pen.
3. Create window decals using washi tape!
All you'll need is:
- Rolls of your favourite washi tapes
- Create a design in your Notebook
- A clean window
Check out this super cute DIY Christmas Window Decorusing washi tape from Kitiya Palaskas for the full list of instructions. 4. Gift Wrapping with Washi Tape:
- Decorate your wrapping paper with a washi tape pattern, by tearing different types of washi tape into strips or cutting it into shapes, like the package pictured from A Spoonful of Sugar.
- Use washi tape across the parcel to accent ribbon and twine.
- Add an extra pop of colour to plain wrapping paper.
- Cover your entire gift in washi tape to make unwrapping extra fun!
5. Make a Washi Tape Christmas Wreath!
- Follow this washi tape wreath tutorial using jar lid rings.
- Try this washi tape wreath tutorial using wooden pegs.
- OR why not make a washi tape wreath (for a very special wash tape obsessed loved one in your life) using full rolls of washi tape. Use florist wire to thread on lots of rolls of washi tape and then close the wire together at the top once full. Finish with a ribbon bow at the top of the wreath!
Don't forget to share any creations you make with us on Instagram by tagging @washigang or via our Facebook Group!
Leave a comment (all fields required)