WashiGang News: December
We've been having so much fun getting into the festive spirit, packing your orders and gifts and pretending to be Santas elves in the stationery workshop.
We're also just generally excited for summer and for a summer break!
This month, we have lots of exciting things planned!
- Our new freebie washi tape is here!
- We'll be packing your last minute gifts and orders as fast as possible!
- We're bringing Holiday themed baking, craft and journaling your way.
- Find out our holiday closing times.
- And we'll have a very special competition running during December!!!
Read on to find out more details.
New Freebie Washi Tapes!
With a new month, we also have a brand new set of Freebie Washi Tapes!!!
For the month of December, if you spend over $75 (before shipping and after discounts), you'll receive one of our super cute Desert Dreams washi tapes!
These are so fun and will pair so nicely with the Happy Planner Colourful Desert Big & Classic Planners! Or add some cowboy/girl vibes to your planners and journals. Yeehawww!!!
Postage Cut Off Dates:
Given the huge challenges with local and international shipping during the pandemic, we recommend to order your stationery gifts as early as you can this year. Australia Post are experiencing lengthy delays and we are unable to guarantee delivery before Christmas.
AUSTRALIAN DELIVERY - We recommend to order ASAP or no later than 10 December (Express Post only).
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - We can no longer guarantee arrival before Christmas.
Holiday Closing Times:
We'll be taking a short break!
The WashiGang warehouse will close between 25 December - Monday 10 January. Orders placed before 9am on Christmas Eve will ship before we close.
Shipping resumes Tuesday 11 January.
This month we've got an extra special prize for our #MyWashiGangDecemberSpread competition - a $100 WashiGang Voucher!!!
What you need to do:
- Share your planner and journal spreads in our Facebook Page or on Instagram using the hashtag #MyWashiGangDecemberSpread (and tagging @washigang if you're on Instagram).
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Bonus points for sharing your December spread in your Instagram stories and tagging us @washigang
- Optional theme: Holiday season (Christmas theme or Summer holiday vibes)
- We’ll draw the winner on Christmas Eve, so get your spreads in early.
Holiday Bucket List:
1. Have a Movie Marathon (maybe a Christmas theme?).
2. Spend a day at the beach!
3. Create a holiday themed planner or journal spread.
4. Bake gingerbread cookies.
5. Have a bbq with friends!
6. Fill your Memory Keeping journal with holiday memories.
7. Fun gift wrapping with washi tape!
8. Create a summer recipe book, filled with festive and summer meals.
9. Try your hand at some summer holiday doodling or water colour sketches!
10. Start a reading journal of all of your summer holiday reads!
What's on your Holiday Bucket List?
Stay tuned for the month of December for some holiday festive fun on the blog, in our Facebook Group and on Instagram! You can also check out our brand new TikTok account: @washigangshop
Halloween is the best time of year to delve into your inner witch and add a spooky twist to your journaling. Add witchy washi tapes, spooky stickers and devilish doodles to your journals! Here are some Halloween-themed journal prompts to let your creative imagination run wild.
Have you ever wanted to host a stationery party? Hosting a stationery party can be a fun and creative way to bring people together and celebrate the joy of all things stationery-related. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to host a memorable stationery party.Read now