How did we get to the end of the year, already!!?? We're getting excited for the festive season and we have some fun new festive washi tapes to share with you, along with a bunch of other fun things to look forward to.
Here are a few things to look forward to this month:
- Have a look out for our gift guides this month, to help you with your Christmas shopping.
- Pages By KC has written a guest blog filled with yummy recipes for your recipe planners!
- We have some fun new stock coming your way (get ready for fun new stickers, washi tapes and note books!!!)
- Annnndddd... We're preparing a special Black Friday surprise for you all! Stay tuned!!!
This month you'll find our festive freebie washi tapes going out with your orders, when you spend over $75 (before shipping and after discounts). We hope you enjoy them!
Summers on the way in Australia and so is the rain (and the storms)!! We've heard El Niño is bringing some wet weather our way this summer, so we've come up with a rainy day bucket list for you!
Rainy Day Bucket List:
1. Puzzles and board games!!!
2. Doodling in your journal! Why not try one of our how-to doodling books, or try doodling with different pens?
3. Grab your raincoat and gumboots and head outside for a rainy day walk, at your local park or an easy walking trail with a view.
4. Have a movie marathon, with yummy snacks! Make a list of your must watch rainy day movies.
5. Invite a friend over for an afternoon tea party.
6. Try a new recipe! Don't forget to write it down in your recipe organiser if it's a good one.
7. Have a DIY home spa day. We're thinking face mask, bubble bath & nail painting!
8. Start a book club with your friends or family to stay motivated, read more books and find out about new books. It's also a great chance to start a reading journal to keep track of the books you read.
9. Visit a waterfall or water hole! On overcast or light rain days, it can be really lovely to visit a waterfall. Usually the creek is running clear and flowing and everything is lush and green! We dare you to have a dip! (Steer clear on heavy rain days and keep an eye on weather warnings and flash flooding).
10. Cuddle a pet, or watch cute animal videos. Rainy days are perfect for cuddling!
11. Get crafty! Try a new craft, learn to knit, try your hand at lettering or water colour painting!
12. Visit an indoor venue or activity centre near you! Try indoor rock climbing, ice skating, the movies, an art gallery or even the library!
13. Organise your Memory Planner.
14. Start a wellness journal. Track your mood, record your daily intentions and reflections, set goals and create space for gratitude.
15. Listen to a podcast. Do you have any recommendations to share in the comments?
Don't forget to enter our new competition this month by sharing your planner and journal spreads in the WashiGang Facebook Group or on Instagram, for your chance to win a WashiGang gift voucher! Use the hashtag #MyWashiGangNovemberSpread when you share your journal and planner spreads in our Facebook Group or on Instagram, so that we can find your entries.