We did it!!! 2020 is almost over!!! Congratulations to you all on getting through a particularly challenging year!
This year was tricky in lots of different ways, but it also had some great and heartwarming moments, too! Thanks to all of you for your support, we've grown and expanded our product range and our WashiGang team! We can't wait to see what next year holds and we know we can face whatever challenges come our way, because we have our amazing community with us! We just wanted to say a very big thank you to you all for shopping with WashiGang this year and for bringing a smile to our faces every day!!! We love stationery and we're so glad that you do too!!!!
We'd LOVE to know what your New Years Resolutions are! Can you please let us know in the comments? 2021 is full of possibilities and we're excited!
Here are a few tips we've found, to help you stick to your New Years Resolutions this year:
1. Dream Big! - Try something new, learn a skill, plan a life change. If you have a big exciting goal, the end goal itself is motivating! You can inspire others and gain their support.
2. Break your goals down into smaller steps. You may have a big goal, but it can seem overwhelming if you don't plan the finer details of how to get there.
3. Find a reason to motivate your goal. Why is this your goal/resolution/change? What is important about this? Reflecting on your goals is a good way to understand why a goal is important and place responsibility and accountability on yourself.
4. Learn from the past. Is one method not working? Try another one. Think about what you need to complete this goal or help you enjoy the task more.
5. Make it measurable. Having a specific date, day or amount can help you set a plan. Saying you'll read more is less motivating than setting a goal for the amount of books to read for the year, or specific nights that you'll dedicate to reading.
6. Limit your resolutions. Planning too many can be too overwhelming and too much of a commitment. It's hard enough making one change, let alone 10!
We've also compiled a few products to get you motivated for 2021 and help you stick to your New Years Resolutions:
1. Dot Journaling - Hannah Beilenson, 2. Plan a Happy Life Book, 3. The Bullet Journal Method, 4. Happy Planner Value Pack Stickers - Happy Goals, 5. My Journal Title Stickers, 6. My Journal Mini Habit Tracker Stickers, 7. Limited Edition Exclusive Washi Tape - Adult Rewards, 8. Motivational Sticker Pack
Wishing you all the very best for the New Year! Don't forget to tell us your New Years Resolutions in the comments.
The illustrations used in this post are designed by Sam Jayne Design. Follow her on instagram @samjayne_design