Staff Picks: Mother's Day Gift Guide
With Mother's Day just around the corner, we've put together a few things to make gift shopping (for yourself or a mother in your life) a little easier! Read below for our special promotion, our staff picked gift guide and a beautiful recipe plan by WashiGang team member, Bec!
We'd like to give a little shout out to all of the Mums out there! Whether you're a mother of children, a mother to be, have a great mum or special person who's been like a mum to you, are an amazing pet mum who devotes your time caring for your animals, a plant mum, a planner babe mum, or those who have lost mums or didn't know their mother or didn't get along with their mother and those who can't have children but are still mothers in the community to friends children, nieces and nephews - You all deserve a little something to make you, and the mother's in your life, feel special this Mother's Day! As we know, Planner Babes are the most organised mums around.... so we have a special promotion just for you!!!
Buy a regular price dated Happy Planner and choose a bonus value pack sticker book with 30% off! Plus 10% off Happy Planner Guided Journals and Recipe Organisers (just in time for Mother's Day)! Offer valid until 11.59pm AEST Sunday 2 May 2021 while stocks last.
We got a little inspired by our gardening and floral range for Mother's Day!!! Flowers are a beautiful way to spoil mothers, so why not gift all of the floral washi tape, stickers and planners!!! And... as a little ode to the plant mums out there, did you know we have some fun garden themed products in the shop? So here are a few of our Mother's Day Gift Guide picks:
1. Happy Planner Value Pack Stickers - Pressed Florals
2. Mind Wave Floral Wreath Stickers - Yellow
3. Kitta Basic Washi Tape - Flower 5
4. Happy Planner Value Pack Stickers - Don't Stop Growing
5. The Happy Planner Spring Garden 18-Month Dated CLASSIC Planner
6. Zebra Sarasa Push Clip Gel Pens - Milk Colour
7. Happy Planner Value Pack Stickers - Garden Florals
8. Gardening Washi Tape
9. Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon - Metal Stencil Ruler
10. Bad Ass Woman Zipper Pouch
11. BGM Wide Washi Tape From Japan - Lawn
12. Happy Planner Guided Journal - Pressed Florals
In our first "Plan with Me" video, Bec's using our new Recipe Planner to write out this yummy recipe, for a lemon and blueberry cake. This is such a fun way to save and treasure your favourite recipes and also makes a lovely gift. If you wanted to get really creative, you could fill it with beautifully decorated recipes as part of the gift!!
See the recipe below:
Lemon & Blueberry Cake
200g of butter
3/4 cup of caster sugar
1 3/4 cup of self raising flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 cup of milk
1 lemon zested
1 1/2 cup of blueberries
1 cup of icing sugar
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
10g of butter
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Prepare the baking dish/tin.
3. Cream the butter and sugar and add the eggs and milk into a large bowl.
4. Add the flour and baking powder and mix with beaters.
5. Add the lemon zest and squeeze lemon juice. Mix again.
6. Pour the batter into a prepared tin and smooth over.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Scatter blueberries evenly over the surface and bake for a further 20 minutes.
9. Cool in tin for 5 minutes. Meanwhile make the icing and drizzle over the cake.
Thanks for tuning in!! Are you doing any baking for Mother's Day? Do you have any questions about our promotion? Do you have any recommendations for our next blog post? Let us know in the comments, we love hearing from you!!
Halloween is the best time of year to delve into your inner witch and add a spooky twist to your journaling. Add witchy washi tapes, spooky stickers and devilish doodles to your journals! Here are some Halloween-themed journal prompts to let your creative imagination run wild.
Have you ever wanted to host a stationery party? Hosting a stationery party can be a fun and creative way to bring people together and celebrate the joy of all things stationery-related. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to host a memorable stationery party.Read now