How is it that Christmas is already here??? Where did that come from?
Well anyway, we're getting excited and getting in the mood for some Christmas baking, cheesy holiday movies and having a well deserved break!
We were thinking about how we're always finding so many good recipes online and then we can't find them again! We love how @angesplans has used the Happy Planner Recipe Organiser and the Happy Planner Food & Recipe Stickers for her Peach Crumble recipe.
So, we thought we'd find a few fun Christmas baking recipes for you to add to your Recipe Organisers! We've found some vegan Christmas options that are perfect for taking along to Christmas feasts and sharing with your vegan/dairy allergy family members and they also look super tasty, regardless!
*Queue corny Christmas music*
Get your apron on! Get ready to bake! And don't forget to write your Christmas recipes down!
1. Scottish Shortbread : from The Compassion Kitchen blog.
2. Vegan Gingerbread Cookies: from the Sweet Simple Vegan blog
3. Raw Gingerbread Bites: from the Running on Real Food blog.
4. Christmas Brownies (Vegan + GF) : from Wallflower Kitchen
We've put together a Recipe Organiser list for you below, with cute kitchen themed washi tape and even a kitchen themed letter writing set for sending recipes to friends and family.
1. Happy Planner Recipe Organiser 2. Happy Planner Value Pack Stickers Classic Yum 3. Half-Sheet Note Paper - Meal Plan & Grocery List 4. Note Paper - Recipe 5. Retro Tableware Masking Tape - From Japan 6. Kitchen Washi Tape - From Japan 7. My Favourite Stickers - Kitchen 8. Letter Writing Set - Retro Kitchen
We hope you enjoy your baking!!! Let us know in the comments if you tried any of the recipes and how they turned out? Or maybe share your favourite recipe in the comments! It would be lovely to do a Christmas recipe swap.