Tips & Tricks: Mid-year Motivation!
Hi Gang! We're not sure about you, but we've really been needing some motivation, lately! So we've come up with a few Tips & Tricks and Staff Picks to help you stay on top of your planning, study, work and life balance!!!
WashiGang team member, Bec, planned a month of study/work/life, using the new Happy Planner release, Out for Adventure, Student Sticker Book. We've come up with a few tips for planning, using a monthly planner layout, however we think this could work well for your weekly planners, too! Instead, use the same tips to plan week by week. We recommend picking a sticker book/colour scheme and a monthly or weekly planner layout before you get started.
Here are our tips for organising your monthly planner:
1. Create a layout plan.
Where will you put your goals, quotes, mood trackers etc?
2. Start by adding your important dates such as, exams, due dates, class times, work deadlines, special events, meetings, birthdays etc.
3. Think about your goals for the month.
Do you want less screen time, to prioritise exercise, to schedule time in for family and friends, etc?
4. Schedule breaks and fun things to look forward to, so you don't burn out!
5. Check in with yourself at the end of each day, using a mood tracker.
This is a good way to track your study and work/life habits and reflect on how you're coping.
6. Add stickers (and washi tape and doodles) to make study/work planning fun!! This is your time to get creative.
7. Reflections - add a space to reflect on your month.
How did you go? What can you improve? What are your goals for next month?
8. Add motivational quotes to inspire you! You've got this!
We've picked a few of our fave products to help you stay organised for your study/work-life! So many fun, but functional, items here! With a focus on staying organised, fun stickers and washi tape, we've got you covered!!
1. Happy Notes Mini Notebook - Jungle Vibes
2. Zebra ClickArt Marker Pens - Dark Colours
3. BGM Clear Stamps - Stationery
4. Mossery Artist Series Stickers - Art Supplies
5. Happy Planner Value Pack Stickers - Good Vibes (student)
6. Bookaroo Notebook Tidy - Charchoal
7. Blue Q - Fuck Off I'm Reading Pencil Case
8. Zebra Mildliner 5 Pack - Soft
9. Happy Planner Value Pack Stickers - Out for Adventure (student)
10. Eric X Papier Platz Washi Tape - Stationery
11. Mo.Card Coffee Stickers
12. Grid Washi Tape - Coffee
For all of the teachers, students (& parents of students) and home schooling parents out there, our new Teacher/Student/Homeschool planners and sticker books are here! Shop the collection here.
What are your tips for staying organised? Do you plan month-to-month or weekly? Do you set monthly goals? We'd love to hear how you plan and stay motivated!! Let us know in the comments.
Halloween is the best time of year to delve into your inner witch and add a spooky twist to your journaling. Add witchy washi tapes, spooky stickers and devilish doodles to your journals! Here are some Halloween-themed journal prompts to let your creative imagination run wild.
Have you ever wanted to host a stationery party? Hosting a stationery party can be a fun and creative way to bring people together and celebrate the joy of all things stationery-related. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to host a memorable stationery party.Read now